Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Rain

It's been a little while since I last posted. I haven't seemed to have any good ideas lately as things have been a little stressful. I'm starting to feel more relaxed now and the ideas seem to be coming back. I've missed a couple weeks of working in my journal as there was a lot going on here.

This page is for a Rain & Feelings theme. We each picked random words from a list and made our pages from them. The words/picture come from a greeting card I tore up. I changed some of the color with pencils. The background is chalked and the swirly areas are rub-ons. It originally was going to be a happier page as I like rain, but as mentioned before I've been a little stressed lately. I found this card as I was looking for cards to send with photos for friends. I have quite a few greeting cards stashed away so I'm sure some of them will show up later. It made me think of the theme right away so here it is...

No comments: